Rent The SunTracker Fishing Pontoon
With a weight capacity of 1200 lbs (including gear), up to 6 people can spend the day in search of the one that got away on this SunTracker fully outfitted for fishing! You can't tow anything you don't plan on eating!
To check availability and reserve this boat, call (540) 297-4412 or email us.
|• Pontoon w/ Mercury 75 4-stroke|
|• Trolling Motor|
|• Live well|
|• Fish & depth finder|
|• Maximum Capacity: 6 people|
|• Maximum Weight w/ gear: 1200 Lbs|
|• Tubing, skiing & towing is NOT permitted|
|• $500 security deposit required|
Rental Rates (Subject to change)
* 24 hour rental is from 9:00am to 8:45am
Please make sure that you understand the following policies:
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid, government issued ID.
- We require a VISA/MC number or prepayment at the time of reservations.
- The boats are filled with gas upon departure. Renter is responsible for refill upon return.
- RENTER MUST BE PRESENT DURING BOAT CHECK-IN
- All rentals must be prepaid upon pickup.
- There is a 72 hour cancellation notice.
- There are no refunds for early returns.
- Rentals begin at 9:00 A.M.
- All boats are due back one hour before closing
- Closing hours vary depending on season and day of the week.
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Must be returned in clean condition or a clean-up fee will be applied.
- Late fees apply to boats not returned on time.
- We do not take reservations for rentals less than a full day.